Any Girl's Dream Day

What girl wouldn't want to play dress up in a wedding dress, get her hair and makeup done AND have over a dozen photographers take her picture? Well...if there is someone out there that is saying no...you are crazy. I had an AMAZING day being a model for a Jose Villa Seminar (if you don't know who that is...go now and look him up cause he is an absolutely fantastic photographer). These are just a few pictures taken by my favorite boss James Christianson (again...if you don't know who he is...go now and look him up cause he is also fantastic). So...enjoy my day of dress up.




Had to mix it up here...gotta show me being myself...way to ruin a great picture with perfect lighting. I have NO idea what I am doing.



This is Jose Villa...still don't know who he is? GO NOW!

1 comments:

Post a Comment