My First Post

This is my first venture into the blogging world, so...bare with me and let's see how it goes.

I believe in the quote, 'If it's meant to be, it will be.' I finished my academic career this past year and since then have been trying to figure out what I truly want to do with my life. Just when I was starting to become discouraged with my future I received a phone call from my high school volleyball coach, who is an amazing photographer (JamesChristianson.net -- Check it out if you haven't). He offered me an internship in photography and I of course was ecstatic. Since that day I have been trying to get things together before beginning the internship...so...here is my first step of sharing my view of the world through my lens. I hope that my journey will be as interesting to you as it is and hopefully will continue to be for me.

1 comments:

Post a Comment